When you buy a new laptop, computer, and Smartphone, the first thing that you need to do is to download is a prominent antivirus that secures your device from any possible threat. The technology is being upgraded time to time and you get great features with every new update. These features are also adhered with the Webroot antivirus.
SecureAnywhere is also one of the products offered by Webroot that secures the PC, laptop, mobile phones, and tablets from anywhere. While creating a back up or synchronizing the data with your device, it might stop responding and appear Webroot error 10 on your computer screen.
This could happen due to the improper process of Webroot install on your system. So please check if there is any missing file and you can restore it to fix it, else uninstall and again reinstall it.
What else you can do is check all the below given points.
- Go to your Webroot user interface
- You should have the copy of 20 character alphanumeric code
- Check your internet connection and keep your computer switched on for uninstall and reinstall
- Now uninstall your product
- Go to the control Panel
- Select programs and Features
- Find your product in the list and right-click
- Select uninstall
- Again reinstall the Webroot antivirus, you can also use this link to download Webroot.com/safe
- After download the setup
- Locate the setup and double-click
- Now select Yes and the download will start automatically
- Wait until installation process is not completed
- Enter the key code in the field
- Now wait until the downloading process is completed
- Restart your computer
For more information on Webroot error code 10 or if you want to install Webroot with a licensed version. You can call Webroot customer support number and be rest assured as they will give you complete solution in no time.