Install webroot geek squad | webroot geek squad | webroot geek squad download
Webroot geek squad Antivirus can help safeguard your digital privacy, fortify your personal & professional data, and protect your internet devices from viruses, malware, spyware, etc. Webroot geek squad download will deploy a comprehensive protective shield to keep you safe from emerging online threats, cybercrimes and hackers while you surf, shop, socialize and chat.
The URL webroot.com/safe allows you to download the Webroot SecureAnywhere, or any other Webroot product online. The antivirus scans your entire system to detect potential threats including malicious websites, infected files, etc. It also prevents downloading files that contain harmful substances that may compromise your device’s performance and accuracy. Though some extremely hideous files are difficult to detect or remove, but Webroot antivirus is sufficient enough to eradicate them.
Pre-requirements to download and install Webroot geek squad antivirus
- Make sure that you have purchased a valid Webroot geek squad product subscription
- Assure to have 20-digits alphanumeric character activation product key that you will receive while purchasing your Webroot product via online or through a retail store. For more information on product key, please visit webroot.com/safe.
- Make sure to have an updated Operating System installed on your device that may include Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10, Vista, XP, etc.
- Make sure to remove or uninstall any conflicting program or pre-installed antivirus from your device to ensure an uninterrupted installation of Webroot Geek Squad. Go through the “Control Panel” and check whether such applications are enabled. If yes, then get it out of your system.
- Delete junk files from the temporary memory of your system.
- Ensure that you have uninterrupted internet connectivity which is the most crucial aspect to perform installation process.
- Make sure to have an active Webroot account. If you are a new subscriber, then create a new account with a username and password that is easy to bear in mind.
Before we proceed to download and install Webroot geek squad via webroot.com/safe, we should look on system requirements as well to avoid any errors as much as possible. If your system does not comply with the pre-requisites of Webroot installation, you might end up calling Webroot technical support unit to resolve the errors.
System pre-requisites to install Webroot geek squad on Windows
- Must have any one of the following 32 or 64 bit Operating System: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Your system needs to have at least 2 GB RAM
- At least 500 MB of free space in your hard drive
- Make sure to have an updated version of any of the following web browser:
- Internet Explorer
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
Steps to download and install Webroot geek squad via webroot.com/safe
Once you meet the pre-requirements for Webroot geek squad download and installation, you can reboot your system to start afresh. Once the reboot is complete, perform the following instruction to deploy Webroot antivirus on your Windows PC.
Please Note: This process is for users who purchased their Webroot product online through a registered Webroot account, or a retail card:
- Open your web browser and type the URL webroot.com/safe to download Webroot geek squad.
- Click “Save” to download the setup file
- Once the download is complete, locate the wsainstall.exe file in your Web browser’s download history, or you can just find the setup file in the download section of your system.
- Now, double-click the wsainstall.exe file to launch the installation process
- If prompted, enter the 20-digits alphanumerical character activation product key that you’d
have received while purchasing the product online or through a retail shop.
- If you have purchased the product online via webroot.com/safe, then you can redeem your product key through a registered email address. You need to sign in your email account that you used to buy the subscription, and open the purchase confirmation email to redeem your product key.
- If you have purchased the product offline via a retail shop, then you will find this unique activation code imprinted on the backside of your retail card. Scratch the surface of the back cover and redeem the product key.
- Click “OK” to submit your product key
- Read the end user license agreement and click “Agree and Install” to consent for the terms and conditions.
- Follow the on-screen guidelines to complete the installation process
Once the Webroot geek squad is completely installed, it will run a system scan on your PC automatically for the first time.
Steps to activate the Webroot geek squad on Windows PC
- Visit the link webroot.com/safe
- Sign in to your Webroot account, and navigate to the online activation page
- Enter your 20-digits character product key code without using hyphens. Make sure to be extra careful while entering the code. If you repeatedly enter an incorrect code, it might corrupt the key.
- Click “Activate” and complete the activation process
For more information, you can visit webroot.com/safe, or contact Webroot customer care services and ask for expert help if you find any difficulty to follow the above instructions.