In this era of e-commerce and social media, we are bound to create new accounts and passwords for every website we visit. It is almost impossible for a human being to remember the credentials for each and every account he creates. For the convenience of users, Webroot has come up with the Password Manager feature that can be accessed via www.webroot.com/safe. Having a Password Manager on your device, you can get rid of the annoying task of collecting and memorizing complex passwords.
What is Webroot Password Manager?
It is a type of application that comes in the form of lightweight plugins for web browsers such as Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox. The application automatically fills in your credentials after saving them in an encrypted database and then using it at the time of the need. The most significant feature of Webroot
Password Manager is that you only need to remember a single master password to access all the passwords.
In this way, you can easily use unique and strong passwords and the Webroot Password Manager will do the rest of the work.
Steps to access Webroot password manager functions from a browser
You can access all the functions from your browser’s toolbar, from your online account, and from a mobile device on which you have installed the Password Manager app:
- Open your web browser.
- Click on the Webroot icon and login to your linked account.
- When prompted, enter your Webroot login credentials.
- In the step, click on the drop-down menu to access the passwords.
- Now you can easily log in to the sites, fill the forms with personal data, store the credentials, and also set preferences for the application.
Steps to access Webroot password manager functions from an Android device
- Open your Android device and click on the Password Manager icon from the Home panel of your Android phone or tablet.
- Tap the Menu button on your Android device to display the password management buttons.
- After creating the password-managed sites, you can use the device’s browser to open those websites manager by the Password Manager app.
- Now, the app will automatically fill in the login fields with your saved credentials.
It is essential to have Webroot Password Manager Application active on your device. If you come across any trouble while working with the app, you may immediately connect to the Webroot Support team.