Are you looking for the solution to uninstall Webroot Internet Security essentials? This article will explain to you the effective solution along with detailed instructions to completely uninstall and delete all the files related to Webroot internet security essentials out of your PC.
Why there is a need to uninstall Webroot Internet Security essentials?
Below mentioned are some possible problems occur when you uninstall Webroot Internet Security Essentials:-
- When Webroot Internet Security Essentials is not visible in Programs and Features.
- Unable to access the tool to uninstall Webroot Internet Security Essentials.
- A File which is required to uninstall the essentials is not running.
- Unsuccessful uninstallation of some files related to Webroot essentials.
- Webroot Internet security files and folders are still visible in hard disk after you perform the uninstalling process.
- You want to download and install the latest version of Webroot geek squad.
There can be other reasons responsible for creating problems in uninstalling process to complete. An incomplete uninstalling process for Webroot Internet Security essentials can cause other issues. Hence, it is prior and important to completely uninstall Webroot Internet security essentials and the relative files.
How can you uninstall Webroot Internet Security essentials through System Restore?
The System Restore utility tool is that which comes along with Windows OS and it helps the computer users to restore their OS to a previous state and remove the programs which interfere with the computer operations. If you have already created a system restore before installing a program, and then you can use the System Restore in order to restore your system and deleting files and programs which are unwanted, such as Webroot Internet Security Essentials.
Important: – You should take a backup of all your files and folders including valuable data before you perform a System Restore.
Easy to follow steps to Uninstall Webroot Internet Security essentials through System Restore:-
- In the first step, you should close all the opened files and programs.
- Now, right click on the ‘Computer’ option visible on your desktop and then select the ‘Properties’ option.
- The system window will now pop-up on-screen.
- Click on the ‘System Protection’ option, visible on the left side of the System window.
- Now, tap on the ‘System Restore button’ to proceed further.
- Choose a specific date and time and then click on the ‘Next’ option.
- Now, select the ‘Choose a different restore point’ option and then click on the ‘Next’ option to proceed further.
- Again Now and click on the ‘Finish’ option when the ‘Confirm your restore point’ window appears.
- Now, click on the ‘Yes’ option to confirm again.
Webroot internet security essentials are very important so that you get complete protection for your personal information by blocking the latest virus and Malware. However, there are some cases, wherein you need to uninstall the essentials. The steps to uninstall the essentials completely have been already discussed in the passage, in case you still encounter issues related to uninstalling the essentials, you can visit Webroot official website www.webroot.com/safe.